Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Opinions on WIki

Learning how to use Wikipages this week was great. Being able to learn how to use the Wikipages allowed me to see a resource that teachers can use during their careers to communicate with students, parents, or other people interested in knowing a little more about them. The wikipage I made was about a lesson on Spanish greetings. Although I feel that I could of added more to the page, I wasn't really sure what to put on it. The site was really easy to manage though, which I liked. In the end, I was happy with the end result of my Wikipage. The use of images, different color and languages, made the site more cheerful and engaging.

I can see how this site can be very useful to teachers. They can place all they need to communicate with other on their site. Whether it is homework, lesson plans, worksheets, videos, etc, they can put all their information on those sites to help their students to practice and get extra help on whatever their needs may be. In the end, its a great resource to have available to use.

1 comment:

  1. Joanna, I think you did a great job on your wiki. as I look through your wiki, I see that its very simple to understand. The video you embedded was very helpful. It is important for someone learning a language to hear the pronunciation and I also see that when you teach your class you will be more extensive. This was also the first time I used a wiki and I also believe that it is a great tool for our students to use to help one another.

    ReplyDelete